Blogger tips are very useful for me personally, and I hope useful also for other bloggers. Adding HTML code title Widget Bar, what's that mean? I myself also do not think the term is not ya ..? Note the picture. Part of the upper right corner is the Widget Bar which I added.





Well, now follow the step ... - First, make a code like this;



place the code ABOVE of ]]>, - After that create another code like this;


Put the code UNDER <body> codes
- Save your job
- Click 'Page Elements' and see the changes.


Note;
- you can change any abdefg the id (the key must be unique / not used by other widgets)
- you may need to change settings on WIDTH, HEIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, etc to set the location (left, top, right, bottom) and widget width to taste. Good luck ...
edit post Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl